Here are some impacts to consider that qualify business for the ERC
1. Change in business hours
2. Partial or full suspension of your operations
3. Shutdowns of your supply chain or vendors
4. Reduction in services offered
5. Reduction in workforce of employee workloads
6. A disruption in your business (division or department closures)
7. Inability to visit a client’s job site
8. Suppliers were unable to make deliveries of critical goods or materials
9. Additional spacing requirements for employees and customers due to social distancing
10. Change in job roles/functions
11. Tasks or work that couldn’t be done from home or while transitioning to remote work conditions
12. Lack of travel
13. Lack of group meetings
The key conditions are...
Due to the government order of partial or full suspension, was your business NOT able to continue its activities in a comparable manner and did that result in a more than nominal impact on your business operations?
If you answered yes, please book a call below and find out how we can help you maximize your refunds.
Copyright © 2023 Bottom Line Concepts · All rights reserved.